ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT
REFUND POLICY - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Squeeze Pod we want to make our Refund Policy as easy as possible. If you are not satisfied with products purchased from squeezepod.com, the product may be returned within 30 days of purchase date for a full refund.
To initiate a refund contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-779-7637 ext. 202. To receive a full refund you must return the product to Squeeze Pod along with the original receipt to the address below (receipt may also be emailed). Squeeze Pod will refund the full price of the product, taxes, shipping costs, and the cost to return the product. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. If the original form of payment is no longer valid, we will issue a refund in the form of a refund check. Please send product being returned for refund to:
All content included on this site, such as but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, videos and audio clips, is the property of GI/SP or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The entire contents of squeezepod.com are copyrighted as a collective work under United States, Canadian and international copyright laws. You may not duplicate, modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit the content, in whole or in part, of squeezepod.com. You may download copyrighted material for your personal, non-commercial use only. Materials provided in the GI/SP online Press Kit may be published by recognized media outlets in editorial contexts. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, redistribute or commercialize any publication of copyrighted material. In no way may you make changes to or delete author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice unless GI/SP provides written authorization. You acknowledge you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials. Any unauthorized use of GI/SP proprietary intellectual property will be referred to counsel by Garrity Innovation, Inc.
While we are not obligated to review User Submitted Materials for copyright infringement, we are committed to protecting copyrights and expect users of our Sites to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through our Sites infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that production of material be stopped or the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on our Sites; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. DMCA notices and counter-notices regarding our Sites should be sent to:
Garrity Innovation, Inc.
48 Wall Street
Madison, CT 06443
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
GI/SP grants you a limited license to access and personally use this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of GI/SP. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site, or any portion of this site, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GI/SP. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Garrity Innovation, Inc. for the GI/SP Web site.
If you use this site, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you are under the age of 18, you may use squeezepod.com only with the consent of a parent or guardian. GI/SP reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by GI/SP on an “as is” and “as available” basis unless otherwise specified in writing. GI/SP makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on, or otherwise made available to you, through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You agree your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, GI/SP disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GI/SP does not guarantee that this site, information, content or marketing materials are free of viruses or other harmful components. GI/SP will not be liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, lost profits, lost revenues, loss of business opportunities and consequential damages, even if GI/SP has been advised of the possibility of such damages arising from the use of this site or from any information made available to you through this site.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you and may result in additional rights.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. GI/SP and squeezepod.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. GI/SP reserves the right to reject any order you place, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If GI/SP rejects your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you supplied when your order was placed. Order cancellation is rare and only happens in extreme cases.
MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMER
Any materials submitted by you, including, without limitation, photographs, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, “User Submitted Materials”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant GI/SP and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your User Submitted Materials would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a personalized product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the User Submitted Materials for production, packaging and shipment.
- Please note that, while you retain ownership of your User Submitted Materials, any template or layout in which you arrange or organize such User Submitted Materials through tools and features made available through any of our Sites are not proprietary to you, and the rights to such template or layout will remain with GI/SP.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You consent to the use of your likeness, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual’s likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the User Submitted Materials in the manner contemplated by these Terms, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to GI/SP a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon GI/SP request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we h5 style=”color: #f5951d;”ly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual’s name or address) with such User Submitted Materials.
- You agree that GI/SP may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, to enforce these Terms or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- User Submitted Materials that violate these Terms may be removed from our Sites; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests. GI/SP are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal or non-removal of any User Submitted Materials from our Sites. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
The squeezepod.com site displays product images as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, on the monitor you are using and other hardware and software variables. GI/SP will always endeavor to display products accurately.
WEB SITE ERRORS
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. GI/SP reserves the right to revoke any statement, error or not. If you have a question regarding what you believe is an error on squeezepod.com or within a purchase you made with GI/SP on squeezepod.com, please contact Customer Service by phone or mail using the Contact Information below.
NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold GI/SP and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to your use of squeezepod.com, your violation of this agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
The Squeeze Pod Web site, squeezepod.com, provides links to other Internet sites as resources. You acknowledge and agree that GI/SP is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, the sending and delivery of any content, product advertising or other materials to your browser from such sites. You further acknowledge and agree that GI/SP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of, or visiting of, those Web sites that are not squeezepod.com or controlled by GI/SP.
SITE POLICY MODIFICATIONS AND SEVERABILITY
TERMINATION OF USE
GI/SP may, in its sole discretion, terminate your purchase or your use of the site at any time. Termination of service or purchase after your purchase has been placed will result in a FULL REFUND. GI/SP reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Web site at any time without prior notice.
Attn: Customer Service
Garrity Innovation, Inc.
48 Wall Street
Madison, CT 06443